Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - Brighton, East Sussex - £27,925 - £34,542 per annum plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated RMN or RNLD to work within a private mental health hospital in Brighton.
The Service is renowned for its work in the field of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and schema therapy. They support women through their care pathway via the secure and acute inpatient service for women with high dependency needs and through to the community via the inpatient rehabilitation service in Dorking.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD role include:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by a further day for every 2 years of service) to a maximum of 30
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Relocation allowance / season ticket loan
- Career development across the staff nurse grading system
- Subsidised professional memberships and registration (subject to approval)
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a wide variety of care settings.
- Free car parking
- Free on site meals
- Research opportunities
- Employee benefits scheme (eg, discounted shopping vouchers, interest free Apple Products loan scheme)
- Full onsite induction training and orientation programme
- CPD opportunities to support nursing revalidation scheme
My Client is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in their sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, they help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
This award winning service in East Sussex supports patients with varying needs in its female medium secure, low secure and acute wards, and male acute ward. Set in 11 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside, it has extensive educational, occupational and sporting facilities, including a sports hall, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium, along with various communal recreation areas. There's also a library, a purpose built art room and workshop, and two practice kitchens.
The position of Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
As a Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD, you must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- An RMN or RNLD nursing qualification