Registered Nurse RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottingham - up to £16 per hour
Working Hours: Full-time or part-time
Shift Patterns: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Nottingham. The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The home is fully compliant and the staffing levels are exceptional. As an RGN or RMN there will be plenty of opportunities for you to develop within this role as you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous hourly rate
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
The people that live here have different needs. Some need specialist nursing support, while others need general help with everyday life. They offer residential and nursing care, long-term or just for short stays.
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments