Part Time Position - Theatre Practitioner or Scrub Nurse RGN - Private Hospital - Recovery / Theatre - Brighton, East Sussex -Salary from £23,000 - £29,000 (pro rata)
You will be a qualified Theatre Practitioner and Scrub Nurse ( RGN ) looking to work part time in the theatre of a leading private hospital in Brighton, East Sussex. This is a permanent opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner or Scrub Nurse to work in a fantastic hospital in East Sussex and is ideal someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills within a theatre environment.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. As a Theatre Practitioner or Scrub Nurse you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Theatre Practitioner or Scrub Nurse RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Theatre Practitioner or Scrub Nurse RGN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Experience in a theatre environment is advantageous but not essential
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK