Senior Theatre Practitioner - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - East Sussex, South East - Up to £38,000 per annum
Due to their continued growth and focus on the delivery for excellence a position now exists at a very prestigious Private Hospital for an experienced Senor Theatre Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ), or indeed a highly skilled Nurse with extensive theatre experience ready for their next step.
The benefits of this Senior Theatre Practitioner RGN or ODP role include:
- Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
- 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
- BMI Healthcare's Medical plan
- Dental plan
My client is seeking an enthusiastic Operating Theatre Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) to join their busy Perioperative Team at their acute hospital site based in East Sussex. They have an opportunity for a Scrub or Anaesthetic / Recovery Practitioner and multi-skilled applicants are particularly welcomed.
Our client is a major private hospital group; working with many of UK's most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists. This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Acute Surgical & Critical Care supported by state-of-the-art equipment within pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
Duties of the Senior Theatre Practitioner RGN or ODP include:
- Coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the theatre manager in the management of the theatre team
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership for clinical team.
- Deputise for the theatre manager
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner RGN or ODP you must have/be:
- Experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Approved/recognised theatre course and mentorship qualification
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to support and lead a team.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practice while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
- An appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.