RGN or RMN - Registered Staff Nurse - Elderly, Dementia & Physical Disability Nursing Home - Brighton, East Sussex - £16.50 per hour (Full Time - Days / Nights)
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced and dedicated staff nurse, who ideally has previous experience working within a nursing home or clinical care setting. This is a prestigious nursing home in Brighton, East Sussex which care for the elderly, some with dementia and physical disabilities.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN role include:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- 'GEM' (Going the Extra Mile) Awards My Client's employee recognition scheme for outstanding customer service, where you get the opportunity to win £1,000 of vouchers each month and go forward into the end of year draw for the chance to win £5,000 in vouchers.
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
The role of the RGN or RMN is to:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The successful RGN or RMN will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general or mental health nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK