Theatre Practitioner - RGN or ODP - Surgical Medical Private Hospital - Brighton, East Sussex - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Due to their continued growth and focus on the delivery for excellence a position now exists at a very prestigious Private Hospital for an experienced Theatre Practitioner ( RGN or ODP qualified ), or indeed a highly skilled Nurse with some theatre experience ready for their next step.
Benefits of this Theatre Practitioner RGN or ODP role include:
- Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
- 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
- BMI Healthcare's Medical plan
- Dental plan
My client is seeking an enthusiastic Theatre Practitioner to join their clients busy Peri operative Team at their acute hospital site based in East Sussex. They have an opportunity for a Scrub or Anaesthetic / Recovery Practitioner and multi-skilled applicants are particularly welcomed.
They are a major private hospital group; working with many of UK's most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists. This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Acute Surgical & Critical Care supported by state-of-the-art equipment within pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
Duties of the Theatre Practitioner (RGN or ODP) include:
- Scrub applicants should have skills in at least two of the following lists; General, Orthopaedic, Laparoscopic, major GI, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynaecology, ENT, Breast, Cosmetic and Bariatric surgery
- Anaesthetic applicants must be fully proficient in the Anaesthetic Assistant role, in the provision of care during the patient's perioperative period.
- Recovery applicants must be experienced in managing a post-operative patient throughout their post Anaesthetic period, including handover to Critical Care or Ward staff.
- To supervise, support and direct more junior Theatre Practitioners, Student Nurses and Student ODP's and Theatre Support Workers.
Requirements of the Theatre Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) include:
- RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC (not requiring a period of supervised placement)
- At least one year's Operating Theatre experience; including enthusiastic graduate Operating Department Practitioners
- Anaesthetic applicants must hold an appropriate qualification.
- Permission to undertake employment in the United Kingdom (not requiring certificate of sponsorship)
- The legal right to work in the UK