Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Low Secure Mental Health Hospital - Canterbury , Kent - Up to £34,000 per annum
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) looking for an exciting challenge in a Low Secure Mental Health Hospital environment in Canterbury, Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD to work within a leading group in the care sector, who offer market leading training with potential to develop both personally and professionally.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD role include:
- Excellent Salary of up to £34,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work with one of the Uk's leading healthcare providers
- Affiliation with two nearby universities offering CDP up to masters level.
- Exceptional opportunities for progression.
- Overtime available for extra shifts.
The service in Canterbury, Kent is a pathway service dedicated to the rehabilitation of service users with enduring Mental Health illnesses. You will have experience with challenging behaviour, strong clinical skills, excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act. You will also have experience in a similar setting.
This Staff Nurse RMN or RNLD role includes:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
The ideal RMN or RNLD will be/have:
- A current Nursing qualification ( RMN or RNLD ) registered with the NMC
- Knowledge of Mental Health Service
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments