Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Female Challenging Behaviour Unit - Bristol - Salary £35,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ward Manager ( RMN or RNLD ), or a Senior Nurse with management potential, to manage a female challenging behaviour unit in Bristol
My client is the large healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. The ideal Ward Manager will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader. You will be able to work 4 days a week which will consist of 3 long days and one shorter day during the week.
As a Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
As a Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification and extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
- The legal right to work in the UK and a current, valid registration with the NMC