Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Elderly - Wroxham, Norfolk - Salary up to £45,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced and dedicated Nursing Home Manager who is Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health ( RMN ) qualified. The successful Nursing Home Manager will have previous experience working at this level and be looking for an exciting new role in Wroxham, Norfolk.
This is a highly prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Norfolk. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic manager who is looking to take on a new challenging role within a nursing home for the elderly.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager is:
- Provide leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
- Have a strong background managing sales revenue
- Strong background in generating revenue in occupancy levels, rate and inventory management
- Be the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the home
- Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy
- Must comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the Commission for Social Care Inspection for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
As Nursing Home Manager you will have:
- Proven management experience in a similar environment
- A relevant qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A current, valid registration with the NMC