Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Ebbw Vale, Newport, South Wales - Salary up to £36,000 depending on experience.
You will be an experienced Deputy Nursing Home Manager or Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a passion for working with elderly people. This position in a lovely Elderly Nursing Home in Ebbw Vale, Newport, South Wales is suited to an RGN or RMN who believes in a person centred care approach and prides themselves on the high standard of care they deliver.
My client have a number of services across the UK ranging from Residential to Elderly Nursing Homes and are looking to expand their services over the next few years, making this a really exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead who is interested in progression and development in their career. My client has also supported up and coming staff with their managerial qualifications if this is also something you are keen to look at in a new role.
This particular Elderly Nursing Home in the Ebbw Vale, Newport, South Wales is in beautiful surroundings and offers a residential and nursing service to elderly people.
As Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Providing clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participating in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervising and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK