Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Manchester - £15 per hour plus paid breaks - Full Time
My Client is currently looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) to join a tight knit and experienced team in Manchester, North West England. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurse who is looking to build on their nursing and who enjoys plenty of room for progression.
The Home has been open around 18 months and specialises in a wide range of care disciplines including dementia care, enduring mental health and acquired brain injury. It has 62 beds over 4 units and are looking to open a 5th unit in the near future.
As a Registered Nurse your duties will include:
- Providing clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs, by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches.
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available.
- Providing leadership and support for support staff and act as a champion for residents' safety and dignity.
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of service users, residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used.
As a Registered Nurse you must have:
- An RMN, RNLD or RGN qualification and registration
- A genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK