Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Specialist Services - Putney, South West London - to £34,154 per annum plus benefits
Plus specialist training in Tracheotomy, Tracheostomy and Ventilators
Our client is a royal chartered charity hospital and a UK centre of excellence for brain injury rehabilitation. Due to their continued focus on improving their services to the highest standards they have vacancies for experienced Nurses ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join their dedicated team in Putney, South West London.
They continue to enhance dignity, independence and quality of life for every single one of the patients and residents who rely on the rehabilitation and care they provide. They are respected as an authority on neuro-disability care, provide training in neuro-care, and research advances into the science of care for individuals with neuro-disabilities.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £34,154 per annum
- Specialist training in Tracheotomy, Tracheostomy and Ventilators
- Excellent remuneration package
- Extensive training in specialist clinical areas
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse role will:
- Be a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
- Provide evidence of continuing professional development
- Possess clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit (desirable)
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical skills and good practice skills
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
- Possess a good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Have a valid NMC Pin Number
- Be authorised to work in the EEC