Community Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug and Alcohol Recovery - Chelsea, Westminster and Kensington - Salary to £46,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced RGN or RMN, to work within a drug and alcohol recovery service. The successful Lead Nurse will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service, and as directed the by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the post holder will provide a nurse-led clinical service.
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - your duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans.
- Screening for BBV.
- Delivering vaccinations.
- Dispensing Naloxone.
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care.
- Reviewing medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
- Working within the Medically Assisted Recovery model.
The successful Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) must:
- Be a qualified nurse ( RGN or RMN ) and possess and valid UK NMC registration.
- Have previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is essential.
- Have previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.