Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Hove, East Sussex - £16 per hour (plus paid breaks)
Working Hours: Nights only, 8pm - 8am shifts, 36 or 48 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in a fully compliant Elderly Nursing Home in Hove, East Sussex. This is a fully complaint home with exceptional staffing levels.
The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join their existing team.
This nursing role is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is looking to develop within their nursing career. Within this role there is plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and build on your clinical skills. You will also be supported on training courses and mentorship courses.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
This nursing home provides care to residents with different needs. From specialist nursing support, support with everyday life and specialist care for young people with physical disabilities. They also offer residential and nursing care, as well as long-term and short stays for residents.
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments