Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Darlington, North East - £23,136 - £28,927 per annum
Benefits: £1000 annual loyalty bonus + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a mental health hospital in Darlington, North East.
This hospital is a 70+ bed mental health hospital with 5 separate units - male and female HDU, female personality disorder, and a mixed acute admission and assessment unit with a detox service.
My client is one of the most highly regarded mental health providers across the UK and are looking for an RMN who want to develop themselves personally and in their career.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) role include:
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) you will be:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) will possess the following:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- A full understanding of the Mental Health Act
- A clear grasp of nurses holding powers
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience working in HDU / gender specific wards / acute admission