Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottingham - £16 per hour - Days only
Working Hours: Days only, 8 8 shifts, 33 or 44 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Nottingham. The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The home is fully compliant with exceptional staffing levels. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in this new role. As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £15 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
The residents in the home have different needs. Some need specialist nursing support, while others need general help with everyday life. They also offer specialist care to young people with physical disabilities. This home offers residential and nursing home, long term and short stays.
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN) you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments