Newly Qualified Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation Centre - Hucknall, Nottinghamshire - Salary £29,000 per annum plus up to £8,000 relocation package and funding for MSc nursing courses
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Nurse who is interested in working within neurological care. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Newly Qualified Nurse to join a rehabilitation service in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated Newly Qualified Nurse who wants to start their nursing career within the Neurological and Rehabilitation field. My client provides an excellent training programme including tracheotomies and ventilators training.
The benefits of the Newly Qualified Nurse position include:
- A fantastic salary of up to £29,000
- Unique training a development scheme
- Funding for Masters degree courses
- Up to £8,000 relocation package
- Opportunity to work in a challenging but extremely rewarding environment
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment