RGN - Deputy Manager - Elderly Nursing Home - Private Nursing Home - Coventry - Salary £16.65 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week - days only
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Manager ( RGN ) within a stunning service in Coventry, Warwickshire. You should be an experienced Deputy Manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The benefits of this RGN - Deputy Manager role include:
- Exceptional salary of £16.65 per hour
- Superb support for all staff
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
This historic home, which is situated in extensive private grounds, has been sympathetically converted and extended into a care home, providing nursing and social care. Accommodation is provided in single occupancy rooms, some of which are large enough for sharing. Most rooms have en-suite facilities.
The home is tastefully decorated with features such as fireplaces and oak beams. The home provides TV lounges and several quiet sitting rooms for relaxation. A separate dining room is available, where residents can enjoy the company of others at meal times.
As an RGN - Deputy Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As an RGN - Deputy Manager you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- A Registered Nurse qualification
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK