Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Award Winning Dementia Nursing Home - Nottingham, East Midlands - £15.50 per hour
Working Hours: Days and Nights, 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in a new Award Winning Dementia Nursing Home in Nottingham. The home is part of a group of three award-winning nursing homes that have achieved the highest level of CQC compliance.
The care home is specifically designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care, and is finished to a high standard. Situated on the outskirts of Nottingham, the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Emphasis is placed on the quality of care that is given and patients are at all time the priority.
The home is fully compliant and the staffing levels are exceptional in the home. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in a new role. You will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £15.50 per hour
- Annual paid holiday
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Superb support for all members of staff
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments