Registered General Nurse - Award Winning Elderly Nursing Home - Rugby, Warwickshire- £15 per hour - Nights
Working Hours: Nights
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) for a permanent opportunity in a new Award Winning Elderly Nursing Home in Rugby. The home is only 2 years old and is part of one of the region's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The care home is specifically designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care, and is finished to a high standard. Situated in the heart of the town of Rugby, the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas.
The home is fully compliant and the staffing levels are exceptional in the home. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in a new role. You will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) include:
- Generous hourly rate of £15 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Optional healthcare cash plan
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments