Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) - Low secure/locked rehab - Derby - £25,000 during preceptorship - 37.5 hours per week
You will be a qualified Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) that is looking for an exciting and challenging role within a mental health hospital in Derby. There are several opportunities available working on male and female wards of various security levels.
My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers of mental health facilities across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression. My client is also willing to support you with your personal development and can offer funding for qualifications and training after passing probation.
The benefits for this Newly Qualified Nurse role include:
- Exceptional salary
- Detailed training package
- Group pension plan
- Employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised meals on shift
- Group life assurance scheme
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills