Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home with EMI Unit - Thamesmead, South East London - £16 per hour Plus Benefits
Days ONLY positions available and Nights ONLY positions available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join an elderly and dementia nursing home in Thamesmead, South East London. My client has both days only positions, and nights only positions available.
This is a prestigious medium sized elderly nursing home in South East London which is considered one of the top providers in the region. The home operates to a 3 star standard and have excellent activities for the residents to be involved in.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN role include:
- Extra £1/ hour for weekend shifts
- Extra £2.50 / hour for bank extra shifts
- Paid Breaks
- Fund NVQ courses up to Level 5 Managers Award
- Free Uniform
- Subsidised accommodation on site
- Subsidised meals
- Support with revalidation
- Great opportunities for progression
You will be part a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and are looking for a Nurse who is passionate about care, highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Staff Nurse RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse RGN or RMN, you must have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments