Newly Qualified Nurse RMN - Neurological Care - Wishaw, Near Glasgow - Salary £29,000 per annum plus relocation package up to £8,000 and funding for MSc Nursing course
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) who is interested in working within neurological care field. This is an exiting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse who has the ability to use their clinical skills to develop care plans and assessments.
My client are looking for a highly dedicated motivated and passionate Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) who has a real passion for starting their nursing career within a Neurological Care setting.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified RMN role include:
- Excellent salary of £29,000 per annum
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Funding for MSc nursing courses
As a Newly Qualified Nurse RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities
- delegating available resource effectively
- Ensuring documentation is completed.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment