Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Nursing Home - Essex - Salary up to £18 per hour (plus enhancements) - 38.5 hours per week - Days.
This well-respected nursing home is considered one of the top providers in the region. You should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
My client is one of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK with a strong track record of supporting staff development.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful nursing home.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Experience with: Peg feeds, Catheters, Challenging behaviour
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com or call Ehsan on 0207 046 6213.