Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Essex - Salary up to £18 per hour (plus enhancements)
38.5 hours per week - Days only
You will be an experienced Staff Nurse ( RGN ) seeking a permanent opportunity on Days (38.5 hours) in an Elderly Nursing Home in Essex. This well-respected nursing home is considered one of the top providers in the region.
As an RGN, you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives. My client is one of the leading private healthcare providers in the UK with a strong track record of supporting staff development.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful nursing home.
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Experience with: Peg feeds, Catheters, Challenging behaviour