Registered Nurse - RMN - Specialist Wards - Bury, Manchester - Up to £29,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
My client is currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join their highly skilled and dedicated team in Bury, Manchester.
As one of the largest healthcare providers in mental health across the UK, this is a great opportunity to join an experienced team. There are nursing opportunities available across 14 specialist wards, offering a range of mental health services including specialist Deaf, Personality Disorder and Tier 4 CAMHS services.
The services provide safe, therapeutic environments with a focus on helping the patient stabilise, so that hospital treatment is no longer required.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you will benefit from:
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Provide you with ongoing opportunities to develop new skills and further your career
As a Registered Nurse - RMN, you must have:
- Experience as an RMN that can identify the values and vision, support our fantastic team and deliver superior care
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a busy team
- NMC Registered RMN