Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery - RMN or RGN - North London - to £31,500 per annum plus £2,000 (R+R) Bonus
I am currently recruiting for specialist nurses and non-medical prescribers to join my client's multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the North London Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
As a Community Nurse ( RMN or RGN ) your duties will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of this Community Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension – Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- 'Your Choices' staff discount scheme with a wide range of retailers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend payment Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
As a Community Nurse - RGN or RMN you must have/be:
- A nurse qualification ( RMN or RGN ) with an active UK Nursing PIN
- Proven post qualifying experience within Mental Health / General Nursing
- Car Driver with a clean licence
- The legal right to work in the UK