Staff Nurse - RGN - Award Winning Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Suffolk - Salary up to £15.66 per hour
Permanent - Nights
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Staff Nurse ( RGN ) to join an award winning elderly and dementia nursing home in Suffolk. This is a highly prestigious nursing home and will be a fantastic opportunity for the successful Staff Nurse to join a well-regarded team, recognised for the exceptional level of care they provide to their residents.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded team, recognised for the exceptional level of care it provides to its residents. The medium-sized home provides a high quality service in a friendly environment, so that all residents can live their lives their way. If this sounds like your ideal role, get in touch today!
As Staff nurse RGN you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
As Staff Nurse RGN you will have:
- A Registered Nurse RGN qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
- Up to date knowledge with current practices
- A full CRB disclosure