Staff Nurse - RGN - Prestigious Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Suffolk - Salary up to £17.00 per hour - Permanent Flexible hours
You will be an experienced Staff Nurse ( Registered General Nurse ) looking for a new opportunity in a very prestigious nursing home in Suffolk. This nursing home provides dedicated care to the elderly and those with dementia - as well as specialising in physical disabilities care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful RGN to join a well-regarded team, recognised for the exceptional level of care it provides to its residents. This medium-sized home provides a high quality service in a friendly environment, so that all residents can live their lives their way. If this sounds like your ideal role, get in touch today!
As Staff nurse RGN you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
As staff nurse RGN you will have:
- A Registered Nurse RGN qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
- Up to date knowledge with current practices
- A full CRB disclosure