Staff Nurse RGN - Registered General Nurse - Nursing Home - Essex - Salary up to £16.50 per hour.
You will be a Staff Nurse with Nursing Home experience, looking for a really exciting new role in an Elderly Nursing Home in Essex. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded team, recognised for the exceptional level of care it provides to its residents. Tise medium-sized home provides a high quality service in a friendly environment, so that all residents can live their lives their way! If this sounds like your ideal role, get in touch today!
Within the role as Staff Nurse RGN you will undertake the following duties:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
As a Staff Nurse RGN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse -Registered Mental Nurse (RGN-RMN) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- A full CRB disclosure