Clinical Lead - Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) - Elderly Care and Dementia Nursing Home - Suffolk - East of England - £16.00 Per hour - Nights
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Lead ( RGN ), who is looking for a new opportunity in a very prestigious new nursing home for the elderly and dementia in the Suffolk region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Clinical Lead ( RGN ) to join a well-regarded team, recognised for the exceptional level of care it provides to its residents. The medium-sized home provides a high quality service in a friendly environment, so that all residents can live their lives their way. If this sounds like your ideal role, get in touch today!
The role of the Clinical Lead ( RGN ) includes:
- Delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
The ideal Clinical Lead ( RGN ) will have:
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK.
- A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
- Up to date knowledge with current practices
- A full CRB disclosure