Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Independent Private Hospital - Essex -Salary up to £34,500 per annum plus benefits.
You will be a qualified Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) seeking a permanent opportunity in a specialist learning disability service in the Essex region. My client is one of the leading private health care providers in the UK with a strong track record of supporting staff development.
As an RMN or RNLD, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful Learning Disability Service. My client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As staff nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you will be:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD qualified)
- Registered with the NMC with a legal right to work in the UK
- Able to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments