RSCN - Newly Qualified Nurse - CAMHS - London - Salary £32,000 per annum
*Up to £8,000 relocation package + Funding for MSc Nursing courses*
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Sick Children's Nurse ( RSCN ) who is interested in working within a CAMHS setting. This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified RSCN to join a service catering for people between the age of 12 and 18.
My client is looking for a highly dedicated and motivated Newly Qualified Nurse who has a keen interest in working with children and adolescents suffering from mental health issues.
The benefits for the successful RSCN - Newly Qualified Nurse role include:
- Excellent salary of £32,000 per annum
- Relocation package of of up to £8,000
- Funding for MSs Nursing courses
As a RSCN - Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a RSCN - Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Sick Children's Nurse ( RSCN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments