RNLD - Newly Qualified Nurse - CAMHS - London - Salary £32,000 per annum plus relocation package up to £8,000 and funding for MSc Nursing courses
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD ) who is interested in working within a CAMHS service. This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified RNLD who is looking for their first qualified position and who has a keen interest in working with people who suffer from mental health issues.
This service provides care for people ages between 12 and 18, and are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated RNLD to join their skilled team.
The benefits of this RNLD role include:
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Funding for MSc nursing courses
As a Newly Qualified RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment