Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - CAMHS - London - Salary £32,000 per annum
*Up to £8,000 relocation package + Funding for MSc Nursing courses*
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RGN ) who is interested in starting their nursing career working within a CAMHS setting.
This will be a challenging bu rewarding role, where you will be joining a service which offers care for people between the ages of 12 and 18.
My client is looking for a highly dedicated and motivated Newly Qualified Nurse ( RGN )who has a keen interest in working with people suffering from mental health issues.
The benefits for the successful Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - CAMHS include:
- Excellent salary of £32,000 per annum
- Relocation package of of up to £8,000
- Funding for MSs Nursing courses
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN - CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments