Registered Nurse - RGN - Outpatients - Hospital - Southampton - £29,000 per annum
I am currently seeking a capable and enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to join a busy outpatient department in Southampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to become part of a great team - where quality care and patient focus are at the centre of what they aim to deliver.
This is a state-of-the-art Hospital in Southampton, which provides forward thinking care. This role is fantastic opportunity if you're an RGN who is looking to develop on their clinical skills within an outpatients setting.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN - Outpatients role include:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group pension
- Holiday entitlement and Length of Service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- An interest free loan to purchase season travel tickets which will be paid back monthly
- Bike to work scheme
- Industry leading training and development programmes
As an Registered Nurse - RGN - Outpatients, you must:
- Be Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualified
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in surgical hospitals and the dedication to take on a new and very rewarding role