RGN - Hospital - Day Surgery Ward - Devizes, Wiltshire - Salary from £28,500 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work within a Day Surgery setting and expand on their clinical skills in this area.
My client in Devizes, Wiltshire are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on this challenging but rewarding role.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. As an Registered Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK