Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Cockermouth, Cumbria - £14 per hour
You will be a motivated and enthusiastic Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Cockermouth, Cumbria.
This nursing home is fully compliant with exceptional staffing levels, and they are currently looking for a passionate RGN to join their highly skilled team.
The home is located in Cockermouth, Cumbria, and is easily accessible by public transport and car.
The successful Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) will benefit from opportunities to attend training courses and mentorship courses to help develop within their nursing career.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) role include:
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Fully compliant home
- Training and development opportunities
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments