Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Ipswich, Norfolk - £15.50 per hour - Joining bonus of £1,000!
Permanent nights position
You will be an enthusiastic and highly dedicated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) seeking a permanent nights opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Ipswich, Norfolk. This role has excellent benefits including a £1,000 welcome bonus, as well as a pension scheme and paid breaks.
Other benefits of this role include:
- Fully compliant home
- Training and development opportunities
- The home is easily accessible by public transport and car
- Mentorship courses
- Exceptional staffing levels within the home
For the successful Registered General Nurse, there will be lots of opportunities to develop in the role. You will be supported on training courses, including mentorship courses to improve your clinical and knowledge skills as well as improving the standards the home operates to.
As an RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As an RGN, you will have:
- A RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- The legal right to work in the UK