Senior Nurse - RGN - EMI / Dementia Care Nursing Home - Colchester, Suffolk - Salary up to £16 per hour
I am currently looking for an Experienced Senior Nurse ( RGN ) to work within a well-respected nursing home in Colchester, Suffolk. This is a permanent opportunity within an EMI and Dementia nursing home - who is considered one of the top providers in the region.
As a Senior Nurse ( RGN ), you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care, and should be someone who is passionate about caring for the elderly. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful Nursing Home for the EMI/Dementia.
As a Senior Nurse ( RGN ), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Senior Nurse ( RGN ), you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Past experience in EMI/Dementia Homes
- High quality clinical skills
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK