Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic - Nottingham - Salary up to £29,000 per annum
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) looking for a new Staff Nurse position in Nottingham, East Midlands This is a 63 bed neurological rehabilitation clinic in Nottingham, East Midlands which is part of a national company that places real value on the quality of care they give.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a positive, can-do approach to nursing with a particular passion for neurological and acquired brain injury care. The role requires no previous experience as my client will provide all training and support throughout their time at the clinic.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- A fantastic salary
- An excellent approach to training and accommodate their staffs specific interests
- Excellent development opportunities
- A variety of flexible shift patterns to suit the right nurse
- A generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to see patients fully recover
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources. As a Staff Nurse, you will be expected to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care.
As a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), your duties will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN or RMN nursing qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care