RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Derby, Derbyshire - £15 per hour
Working Hours: Days or Nights, 8 - 8 shifts
Shift Patterns: 12 hour shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Derby. The home is part of one of the region's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
It is located on the edge of Ripley, some 12 miles north of Derby by way of Denby and its famous pottery. The home was built using a ground-breaking deign based on contemporary research in how best to assist people with dementia.
The home is fully compliant and the staffing levels are exceptional in the home. There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in a new role. You will be able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £15 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- Both day and night shifts available
As an RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As an RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments