Senior Nurse - RMN - PTSD Treatment Centre - Leatherhead, Surrey - Salary to £36,000 per annum dependent on experience
You will be a highly experienced Registered Nurse Mental Health ( RMN ), ideally with some knowledge of PTSD or empathy for people who have served in the armed forces / military. This is a great opportunity for an RMN who has previous experience working at Senior Nurse level, and who is looking for a new challenging role working within a PTSD Treatment Centre in Surrey.
As a Senior Nurse ( RMN ) you will be joining a unique, friendly and inspiring team that improves the wellbeing and prospects of ex-Service personnel every single day. Their vision is that following treatment, Veterans will be equipped and ready to move on and enjoy positive futures. To achieve this they provide them with timely, effective clinical treatment and welfare support.
As a Senior Nurse ( RMN ), your duties will be to:
- Contribute to the whole system treatment planning process
- Promote the recovery agenda throughout the organisation
- Facilitate and co-facilitate psycho-educational groups
- Promote the health and wellbeing of veterans within a safe and therapeutic environment
- Offer evidenced based key worker interventions on a daily basis
My client seeking dynamic Senior Nurses for this role, who have a passion for personal and professional development. You must be eager to work in a multidisciplinary team setting and demonstrate some skill in dealing with complex presentations, ideally including some community experience - for example in the areas of addiction or substance misuse.
As a Senior Nurse - RMN, you must:
- Have a Registered General Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Have the legal right to work in the UK