RGN or RMN Deputy Home Manager - Residential Service - Sidcup, Kent - Salary £47,000 to £52,000 per annum plus to 15% bonus scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) to take on a challenging role in Sidcup, Kent. As Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
This home in Kent is a Residential service which provides assisted living, residential care and dementia care. They are looking for a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN Deputy Home Manager role include:
- Salary £47,000 to £52,000 per annum plus to 15% bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Plan
- Pension Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
My client is an award-winning provider of high quality residential, assisted living and dementia care. From the They have 27 locations across the UK and continue to expand and grow.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will be working as one of the key roles within the home alongside a highly committed team. As Deputy Home Manager you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do.
As an RGN or RMN Deputy Home Manager, you must have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registerd Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work