Senior Staff Nurse - RGN - Complex Care Service - Ipsiwch, Suffolk - Salary £35,000 - £37,000 per annum dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse ( RGN ) to join a complex care service for service users with neurological needs. My client are looking for a highly enthusiastic and committed Senior Nurse ( RGN ) who are interested in the challenging and rewarding field of neurological care in Suffolk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Nurse to join a professional and friendly team helping service users on their care pathway while sharpening your medical knowledge in a passionate, charity environment. This Complex care service is one of the most luxurious in the area, offering every level of care.
As a Senior Staff Nurse ( RGN ), you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and support for care staff and acting as a champion for service users' safety and dignity
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensuring that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensuring the on-going safety of patients, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
As a Senior Staff Nurse ( RGN ), you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Substantial experience in working with Neurological Needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills