Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Milton Keynes - Salary up to £28,000 per annum - preceptorship offered
My Client is looking for newly qualified nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) to join their brilliant team of nurses at their private hospital in Milton Keynes. They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK. This includes; £1,000 loyalty bonus and a £1,000 joining bonus.
Other Benefits of working with my client include:
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
The hospital site has low secure and medium secure units as well as excellent facilities. It also has a strong background in supporting newly qualified nurses through a preceptorship scheme, mentor training and continuing professional development. The role will require a nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives.
Working as a newly qualified nurse, you will be expected to:
- Work and communicate in a safe and effective manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
As a newly qualified nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you must:
- Have a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
- Have the legal right to work in the UK