RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse - Mental Health and ABI - Pontypridd, South Wales - Salary from £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who is looking for their first qualified role, and to complete their preceptorship.
My client has positions available in both mental health and ABI units and is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated newly qualified staff nurse to join their team working full time.
This Hospital in Pontypridd, South Wales is a highly reputable and care-focused Hospital which is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to its service users.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RMN or RGN ) this is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain experience and develop your clinical skills within a company that offers an exciting career path.
As a RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering medication
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and ensuring care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements
As a RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
- A RMN or RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A genuine passion for nursing, along with an excellent understanding of either learning disabilities or mental health conditions