RSCN - Complex Care Manager ( Children's Nursing ) - London and the South East - Salary £45,000 per annum negotiable
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Complex Care Manager, who is RSCN qualified ( Children's Nursing ) within a long established provider of home care services to children, young people and their families, and both paediatric and learning disability nurse staffing services to schools and hospitals. Following significant expansion they are looking for a new team of senior community paediatric nurses and children's social care professionals to manage their NHS, social services and privately funded care packages.
The successful RSCN - Complex Care Manager will:
- Manage a team of nurses and/or care workers
- Manage a number of nursing/care packages
- Assess and review clients' care and support needs
- Set and monitor client- and family-centred outcomes
- Work closely with families and health & social care professionals
- Represent clients and the company at multi-disciplinary meetings
- Interview, train, supervise and appraise staff
- Work as part of the Care Management team, providing colleagues with a source of clinical expertise
- Help promote the business and work strategically towards business development goals in their Area
- Ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
As an RSCN - Complex Care Manager you must:
- Be Nurse qualified RSCN with an active NMC PIN
- Ideally be experienced in the community, managing the care of babies, children and young people who are profoundly disabled or chronically/terminally ill.
- Have an understanding of how to improve clients' quality of life and that of their families.
- Have an all-round knowledge of physical, mental and learning disabilities would be useful, including epilepsy, ASD, gastrostomy, tracheostomy and ventilator care, as well as child safeguarding procedures.
- Have strong staff management experience and a strong commitment to meeting strict quality standards.
- Drivers preferred as work will cover a large part of Greater London and beyond.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK