Clinical Nurse Team Leader (RMN or RNLD) - Stevenage, Hertfordshire - Salary to £41,000 neg plus benefits and £1,000 relocation package
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join one of the UK leading mental health services. As a Clinical Nurse Team Leader, you will have previous experience of working within a mental health service and will have a good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments.
As a Clinical Nurse Team Leader (RMN or RNLD), you will be providing high levels of care within a fantastic mental health hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of mental health problems for adults and adolescents. They want a highly experienced senior nurse who can work within a specialist setting and with a team who strive to provide exceptional standards of care.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent salary up to £41,000 per annum
- £1,000 relocation package
As a Clinical Nurse Team Leader (RMN or RNLD), you will be responsible for:
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering, recording and ordering medication
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and ensuring care is delivered accordingly based on each individual patient's requirements
- Supporting the Registered Manager in the responsibility of the nursing service
- Delegating responsibility and accountability to the Senior Nurses and team leaders
As a Clinical Nurse Team Leader (RMN or RNLD), you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments