Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Nursing Home - Leeds, West Yorkshire - £15 - £16 per hour plus £1,000 welcome bonus - Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a well-established nursing home in Leeds, West Yorkshire who are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work full time. The nursing home's parent company is one of the UKs largest private healthcare providers and are renowned in the sector for a growing portfolio, range of care services tailored to the needs of clients and innovative forms of provision.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in this position, you will be caring, compassionate and hold an excellent clinical track record. You will also have excellent organisation and leadership skills and will be passionate about delivering outstanding care to the elderly.
This Nursing Home has is a homely and comfortable environment which has been finished to a high standard and enables staff to provide a person centred approach to the care that can be tailored to the individual needs of the residents. The home is designed to meet the needs of older people, providing comfortable lounge and dining areas throughout.
There is a quiet room where residents can relax and listen to soothing music and the attractive enclosed gardens and roof garden provide residents with a relaxing place to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
Benefits of this role include:
- Market competitive rates of pay - up to £16 per hour
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN), your typical duties will include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you must:
- Be RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Have previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Be caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Have excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Have the legal right to work in the UK